Friday, December 13, 2013

Happy Holidays!!

 

I do love this time of year.
The shopping, the snow, the decorating,
the memories of each and every ornament, family
and reflecting on the birth of our Savior.
 
I'm trying to make all of that happen,
plus there's a wedding coming very soon.
"I'm working on it."
That's my go-to phrase.
"I'm working on it."

I hope to show you some of the wedding prep soon.
There's a 7 foot Eiffel Tower sitting right here beside me.
 
 My husband has a week more of being on crutches. 
Maybe he'll be kind of back to normal in a week?? :)  Right?

Shop Notes
Today is our last giveaway day until into January.
(Enter on the previous post.)

The Shop is always open. 
Items are shipped same day or the next day. 
Some pre-releases from Moda from Fall Market are on the way. 
A quick way to find things out is to follow
 Quilt Taffy on facebook.

  
Have a magical holiday season and
a very
Merry Christmas
from the Munson's

 
 

11 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family Corrie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥

    msstitcher1948@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful family. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas from our home to yours!Have a wonderful day:)
    Annamarie for the Mayos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful family - you are one busy girl these days! Have a wonderfully Merry Christmas - love you...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Wow, what GREAT family pictures! I hope you enjoy everything! Keep it simple :) I'm so bummed I can't come to the reception! I want to hear all about it later…Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry, Merry Christmas! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Pictures, you all look fantastic! Have a very Merry Christmas! Tammy P.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful family Corrie! I can't wait to see more about the wedding -- what a fun time. I hope you all have a fantastic wedding -- and a Very Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete